How to install CyanogenMod 10 (CM10) with working GSM on your Xperie E Single sim (C1504/1505)
First of all your bootloader need to be unlocked in order to install CM10 or any other custom ROM. You can unlock the bootloader only from Sony’s site by following their instructions. Click here.
( updated links for single SIM)
2. Now you need to flash the kernel provided in the ROm zip. Extract ROM zip and copy “boot.img” somewhere easy to remember or find (desktop?)
3. Using flashtool, flash only the kernel in fastboot mode. Here’s a basic how to use flashtool.
4. After flashing reboot into recovery by pressing the volume keys while the phone is restarting.
5. Select the install option in the recovery. Choose the ROM zip in the location stored in the first step.
6. That’s all. Restart the phone and enjoy your CyanogenMod.
(Remember to thank him for his awesome hard work)